All Me With A Couple Dashes of Crazy

Monday, May 24, 2010

Introduction

Well, since you aren't familiar with me, let me first introduce myself. I am a single mother of two who is self-employed and is also a full-time student. I am busting my rear trying to make a good life for the sake of my two wonderful boys (ages 6 & 2) and at times feel stressed and time-crunched. I know it doesn't have to be this way, I need to stop procrastinating and finish my degree instead of taking minimum credit loads and working when I want. But hey, the flexibility is great. What more could a mom ask for right? Well, lots! I want to eventually find that special person who truly can be "my other half" and who supports me and pushes me to succeed. No! I am not writing this to try to find dates, so please don't ask! I am writing this to find myself again, to be the best person I can be, and to get other's opinions on issues that I might learn from myself. So be patient with me, I'm somewhat new to this, at least via blog and have fun while visiting. Hopefully there will be some laughs along with the lessons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home