All Me With A Couple Dashes of Crazy

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

For that special someone

All I hear is emptiness, loneliness, and silence. The TV is on and all a blur. This room is dreary and bleak and the bed I lay in is solitary and cold. I watch the colors from the angel dance upon the wall while laying here waiting for the familiar hum of the garage door or ever the simplistic chord of the phone ringing. I yearn for the sound of your voice to realize itself instead of echoing through my ears and soul like a disc on repeat playing through the stereo. I crave your body, your sweet smell, your magical touch, and the delectable taste I've found only within the depths of you. My being is yours for the taking, I surrender to only you. Let's move beyond past transgressions and climb together higher than any mountain standing majestically over any horizon. My love is pure, it will not fade into an abyss filled with darkness. I'll be the strong oak you've deserved from the beginning and I'll show my self worth not to those I'd consider an audience, but to those close to my heart and reach out to keep me from stumbling. I will validate myself through doing fair, honest, and just work to claim the eye of the lens so the world can see me with nothing but clarity for who I am. While this paper and pen cannot wipe the tarnish from my name, it can vocalize a piece of me that is learning to sense life with a whole new meaning yet again. My intentions are only honorable and all I ask is that you look at me knowing that I feel like I'm looking into a kaliedascope with every turn revealing more depth and beauty.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home