All Me With A Couple Dashes of Crazy

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Deeply Saddened

In the last two weeks, two of my friends have been lost; One due to a motorcycle accident and the other was senselessly murdered. It is said that you lose people in 3's and already in 2 weeks I have lost 2. I am scared for the rest of my friends and loved ones. These two that have already been taken from us were great men who would give you the shirt off their own back to help you and were nothing but fun, loving, and kind-hearted. It was not their time to go, but as I understand I am not the Higher Power that makes the decision for how long each individual stays on this earth, I would like to think that He/She understands that suffering the loss of these great men could only be made worse by losing another. I pray for the senseless violence to end, for the other families and friends who are also grieving this loss and I only hope that the myth of losing people in 3's does not prove to be true. Bless you Bobby and Eric, you will forever remain in our hearts.





1 Comments:

At June 6, 2010 at 3:51 PM , Blogger AiringMyLaundry said...

I am so sorry :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home