All Me With A Couple Dashes of Crazy

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

They say hindsight is 20/20 but damn they never said it would hurt this much

You were the best thing that ever happened to me other than my children and I let you slip through my fingers. I wish I could only go back and change so many things between you and I. I miss the way we fit together and brought out the best in each other. I just hate the fact that I was so young and let my own insecurities damage the most beautiful thing that I had. Its been almost 7 years and I still think about you all the time. They say time heals all wounds, but why can't I find the band-aid that will heal the heartache. You are truly the one that I cannot replace and to know that you have found another love and are marrying her in just a few months breaks my heart. I will never forget our last New Years Eve together and the memory of dancing in the rain on the way up north. I miss you singing those songs just for me. You were the one to show me what true love is and I so carelessly tossed it aside. I miss you and only wish that you and I could have another chance, I want you to be happy and even if that means with her, I will never find another "you" because I can't stop comparing other men to you. They don't compare. You are the one that I dream of and I want you to be my band-aid.

1 Comments:

At June 23, 2010 at 4:41 AM , Blogger DVAGB said...

This is Boyfriend #2

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home